Friday, August 7, 2009

New York- Accessories The Show,Aug'09

Just got back from New York, exhausted but inspired. Aside from the sporadic drizzle ( rained a couple of times but not the whole day), a bit of humidity, I sincerely enjoyed the weather.
This time around the show had a very vibrant beat to it and my neighbors were wonderful. The floor was busy, I was busy.....very happy to see my existing buyers and a warm welcome to the new buyers who were very excited to have discovered my line.
My new collections were very well received especially the "black patina" pieces.
As soon as I finished all my rush orders, I will be posting some photos from the show and from my 1 day double decker bus tour.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Your post really helps me to work easily. Thanks for providing such important information.
Jewelers New York